Latest topics
» Pavise vs Infantry? (v1)
Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:06 pm by Gaius Cassius

» When do Troops drawing a Melee fight again?
Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:03 pm by stecal

» [Kickstarter] Steepled Hat Studio's Iron Age Farmstead 5 days left
Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:34 am by anhuangdi

» Impetus 2 changes
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:05 am by Tarty

» Questions after first game.
Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:24 pm by tbopper1

» Mayan Battles
Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:14 am by jorneto

» Impetus 2 - Pre-order available
Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:00 pm by dadiepiombo

» Any news on Impertus 2?
Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:49 am by Axebreaker

» Counter-charge
Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:45 pm by Redbat

BI2 tournament - 12 May 2018 - CANCELLED

Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:26 pm by RogerC

EDIT I am very sorry, but I’ve had to CANCEL this tournament. I’ve …

Comments: 9

Vapnartak. Sunday 4th February 2018 Knavesmere Stand York Racecourse

Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:54 am by Cyrus The Adequate

Hi Gents

York is the usual first event in the UK Impetus calendar. This year …

Comments: 28

Basic Impetus 2 Comp, January 2018?

Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:03 pm by Aurelius

I've brought the confirmed details for the Basic Impetus competition to the …

Comments: 32

Vapnartak York Feb 2018- format options?

Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:26 am by Cyrus The Adequate

Hi everyone

I was pondering the options for the York competition and wondered …

Comments: 11

Impetus Competition Derby Worlds 2017

Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:42 pm by Cyrus The Adequate

There will be a 28mm Impetus Competition at Derby World Wargames on 7th …

Comments: 47

Impetus at Derby?

Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:29 pm by Cyrus The Adequate

Anyone interested ? 7th & 8th October at a new venue - Bruntingthorpe …

Comments: 11

December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Calendar Calendar


Fantasy Wars

Go down

Fantasy Wars

Post by Silverpaint68 on Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:37 pm

I've read BIF is used by players with some Warhammer (and other) minis. Why not using full Impetus rules ?

Where can we found army's lists for fantasy version ? I've downloaded BIF, but only Human, Dwarves, Elves, Orcs, Undeads and Corrupted (Chaos ?) are in (and with BI and full Impetus army lists).
Is someone try to do others lists ?

I've a friend having a lot of Chaos Dwarves and don't play with (we like minis and background, but not rules of GW). If I can have an army list for them, I'm sure he play soon at Impetus Wink

Does an official book coming soon ? hard or pdf ?
avatar
Silverpaint68
VBU 2
VBU 2

Posts : 45
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-08-23
Age : 46
Location : Alsace (France)

View user profile http://www.atelierdumercenaire.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Wars

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:02 pm

I seem to recall this was discussed at length on the old forum.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Wars

Post by Sergente Sturm on Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:53 pm

Silverpaint68 wrote:I've read BIF is used by players with some Warhammer (and other) minis. Why not using full Impetus rules ?

Where can we found army's lists for fantasy version ? I've downloaded BIF, but only Human, Dwarves, Elves, Orcs, Undeads and Corrupted (Chaos ?) are in (and with BI and full Impetus army lists).
Is someone try to do others lists ?

I've a friend having a lot of Chaos Dwarves and don't play with (we like minis and background, but not rules of GW). If I can have an army list for them, I'm sure he play soon at Impetus Wink

Does an official book coming soon ? hard or pdf ?

Hi Silverpaint68,
near the old forum was possible to donwload a version with a full customizable army points system. You were able to create near every thing.
I don't know if it has been saved somewhere.

Sergente Sturm
VBU 2
VBU 2

Posts : 3
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Wars

Post by GeoffT on Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:09 pm

I had fun finding that the other day - there is an active link still in the old forums... once my 7 day probation is up I can post the link!!

GeoffT
VBU 2
VBU 2

Posts : 1
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Wars

Post by Sergente Sturm on Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:19 am

GeoffT wrote:I had fun finding that the other day - there is an active link still in the old forums... once my 7 day probation is up I can post the link!!

This is a good news! Very Happy
Post it when you can.
Sarge Sturm

Sergente Sturm
VBU 2
VBU 2

Posts : 3
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Wars

Post by Greymouse on Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:09 pm

So that you won't have to wait for the end of GeoffT's probation Wink
The links are:

Rules: http://www.dadiepiombo.com/bifendef.pdf

Armybuilder: http://www.dadiepiombo.com/bipts-eng.pdf

_________________
"So first of all they are very polite and second they don't mean it."
(Christoph Waltz about the Austrians)
avatar
Greymouse
Admin
Admin

Posts : 244
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2014-05-17
Age : 50
Location : Austria

View user profile http://www.wahnzinn.at

Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Wars

Post by Sergente Sturm on Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:02 pm

Greymouse wrote:So that you won't have to wait for the end of GeoffT's probation Wink
The links are:

Rules: http://www.dadiepiombo.com/bifendef.pdf

Armybuilder: http://www.dadiepiombo.com/bipts-eng.pdf

Thanks a lot guys!
it's nice to see back it Very Happy
Sarge Sturm

Sergente Sturm
VBU 2
VBU 2

Posts : 3
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Wars

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum